Friday, November 9, 2012

Avoiding Commitment By KA Linde Reviewed

“You have always been what I want. I just made mistakes along the way. I told you that I would make it up to you, that I would show you what I could be for you, if you would only let me.”
― K.A. Linde, Avoiding Commitment

I don't know where to begin with this review because this book is a jaw dropping, emotion evoking, pantie dropping, angst charged roller coaster of blessed madness!

Have you ever wanted to hurl your e-reader clear across the room? Nope, me either until I read this book! Yep this book that I love so much pissed me the hell off on multiple occasions but I kept reading like a crack addict because the book junkie in me could not get enough of the wicked web that Ms.Linde had weaved. The characters in this book were so well developed that at times I felt as if they were real people whom needed a good slap across the face or kick in the ass. You fall in love with Jack even though he can make your blood boil and you cheer for Lexi even though you want to strangle some sort of sense into her over and over again.

The wide array of emotions felt while reading this book were never ending. Anger, sadness, angst, desire, (yes moments of happiness), laughter and pure unadulterated passion! If you are looking for a book that will wake up your book shelf (electronically or nonelectronically speaking) then this book is a SURE THING! I can assure you that you will not be disappointed if you are looking for something that raises eyebrows and stirs up your insides like a blender on high speed.

The second book in the Avoiding Series comes out December 1st so this is the perfect time for new readers of this book to take advantage because you will not have to agonize and suffer the way the rest of us have while waiting anxiously for Avoiding Responsibility!

You can buy Avoiding Commitment by clicking >>>HERE and you can purchase Avoiding Responsibility on Amazon December 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment